July 28, 2015

GORDY'S GRADUATION FROM UAB!



I had a lot of emotions this day, but mostly I just felt this overwhelming love for this man of mine! I'm just so proud of my husband and for the hard work that he put into grad school, and I'm so humbled to be his wife. In the course of two years he completed two masters degrees and was rewarded with an MSHA (healthcare administration) and an MBA. (Well technically he won't receive his diploma for his MSHA until he has worked for a year, but he has finished all the schooling for it.)  He worked part-time at a health system and served as his program's class president. He prepared and interviewed and stressed and secured the perfect fellowship for him which has been so exciting to start! He served the youth in our church and always made time to spend with me. It was a crazy few years, but we only have the fondest memories of our time in Alabama and I can't wait to look back on those throughout our lives.  I love you dearly, Gordy! Congratulations on your hard work!! I've loved being your cheerleader and feel like this is only the beginning.  I can't wait to see what else you do and who you become and who we become together. Love you, love you!!!




^^ WE DID IT!!!!! (graduate school was definitely a team effort
 and I'm so glad I got to be on your team, G!^^


We took these pictures a few days after graduation, once all the crowds of people had gone. 
 Hence the casual clothing haha.


 This kid cracks me up! haha. I seriously can't get enough of him!







No comments:

Post a Comment