December 17, 2014

WELCOME HOME, ELDER KERN!!!!


HE'S HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My brother York just got home from serving a mission for our church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints).  If you want to learn more about missionaries in our church, please go here!  I can't even begin to say how happy I was to facetime him in the airport!!! Wow, it still almost doesn't seem real! I am so proud of him.  He has shown such dedication and love to the Lord by serving Him and the people of Argentina for the last two years! It has been so incredible to watch him grow from afar.  I am so excited to be able to actually give him a hug this Christmas, instead of wave to him over skype! He and my brother Russell (who is currently serving a mission) have been such great examples to me.  Like I've said before, I'm so grateful for them.  You can bet that this next week will be filled with lots of texts, calls, and facetime sessions with Yorkle! I can't wait to hear about the last two years in waaaay more detail.  Also, skyping Russ this Christmas will be so great! I seriously can't wait!!! Doesn't he look so happy?! And our proud parents...family is so great! MERRY CHRISTMAS, am I right?!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment