August 12, 2015

LEAVING OUR SWEET HOME ALABAMA & GATLINBURG, TN

After our month in Utah, we flew home to Alabama once more (so sad!). After packing up, cleaning, and saying our final goodbye's, we began our drive to Pennsylvania. It was surreal and sad leaving Birmingham; I remember tearing up as we pulled out of the city, looking over all the places we loved. That place and time was so good for us! We established some truly life long friends, grew together, G excelled in graduate school and I completed my undergrad, and we experienced a place and culture that we instantly grew to love. Alabama will always be home to us, that's the beautiful thing. Heck, I even picked up "y'all" when I told my family before we moved to Alabama that if I ever did start saying that to slap me. That right there proves my love for Bama! Also, #RollTide.

Luckily for us, we had planned to meet some family in Gatlinburg, TN for a few days on our journey. We had so much fun with the Dahle's and were in awe of the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains!















No comments:

Post a Comment