October 28, 2014

ONE HAPPY GIRL

So guess what was on the radio today??? CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!! Usually I am a "not before Thanksgiving" kind of person, but this year I've been excited for Christmas for months now! So you bet I turned the volume up and sang real loud to those Christmas carols with the biggest grin on my face! After all, it's almost the most wonderful time of the year!!!! 

There are precisely 57 days, 7 hours, 26 minutes, and 46 seconds until Christmas! And by the time you finish reading this sentence that time will be even less!!! (by just a tad I know but still, can't a girl be excited?!) I can't believe that Christmas is 8 weeks away, but I sure am not complaining! 

Do you know what made my drive home from work even more enjoyable? The fact that fall has hit Alabama! I saw the first trees changing color and am super excited for it! It's crazy to think that in Utah, it always snows by Halloween....and in Birmingham, we are still enjoying 80 degree weather! I'm sure as heck not complaining though.  I love this climate. Although I am envious of all my Utah friends and family posting gorgeous pics of their fall leaves (for the last month).  But don't worry...Bham is following suit and I couldn't be more excited!!  The South sure is beautiful! 


^^ And don't worry...I pulled over and wasn't driving 
when I snapped these pictures. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment