October 13, 2014

YELLOWSTONE RANCH

Gordy's family has a ranch.  Yes, it's perfect. 
Yes, we are both obsessed with it. 

I first heard about this ranch on our blind date.  Once we started getting more serious and it wasn't winter anymore, Gordy took me up there.  Holy cow...I was in heaven! I remember smiling from ear to ear while I watched my cowboy show me the ropes and walk me around the ranch.  We went up there a lot with his family that summer, and the ranch started to become very special to me and not just Gordy.  In fact, that's where we first said "I love you."  It's also where Gordy proposed on top of Eagle Rock one night.  The ranch is one of our most favorite places.  It's one of the things we have missed most while living here in Bama.  So naturally, we were jazzed out of our minds when we got to go home in August and go to the ranch.  Here are a few pics...and if you check back soon there might be more from our pack trip! ;) 



^^MY COWBOY^^


^^ Utah, you take my breath away! ^^


^^ the most beautiful sight to see ^^



^^ badger hunting! ^^



^^ I got distracted while badger hunting...^^


^^THAT LIGHT OH MY GOODNESS^^






^^ Our love tree may have died, BUT OUR LOVE NEVER WILL!!! 
Thanks Alison, for the cutest bridal gift ever! I'm still praying it will grow again.^^





No comments:

Post a Comment