October 27, 2014

PACK TRIP / PART III


Well, sorry not sorry if you're sick of pack trip pictures because I have just a few more.  On the last day of the trip, we decided to ride around the mountain and do a little hike.  The family kept talking about this horrible hike that was straight up but the view was absolutely amazing once you got there. Let's just say they were absolutely right.  The hike was the worst thing ever! hahaha I don't know if I'll ever do that again, but I guess the others say that every time too and there they were hiking it again... I love hiking, but this was just crazy! I think flying in from 600 ft. elevation in Alabama and riding horses up to 12,000 ft. elevation in Utah definitely affected that.  I remember honestly feeling like I wasn't getting any oxygen in.  It was so strange! But they were right...they view was totally awesome. :) 



^^^ Aren't they such cuties?! I love this picture of them. ^^^


^^ The hike was almost literally straight up.  I'm the one in yellow! ^^


^^ One of the horses had a loose shoe that the men stopped and fixed. ^^


^^^ HI cutie!!!!!!! Also, how beautiful are these horses!?!
 Pictured: Bond and Rucker. ^^^




^^^ The boys.... ^^^


^^^ and the girls! ^^^



^^ and my honey.  Thank you family for such a fun trip! 
We love you guys!! ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment