October 15, 2014

PACK TRIP / PART II


I mean....yes, this was real life.  Our campsite was UNREAL.  And there are few better things than looking out across a meadow to see your cowboy lover and some beautiful horses.  Am I right?! 

You can tell that the mountains don't have any vegetation.  That's because we were up 12,000 feet from sea level, where you can distinctly see the treeline.  There were so many lakes to fish and so much land to explore...so that's what we did!  Such a great way to spend a day.






 ^ We had a fishing contest (and when I say we I mean Tom and Amanda) and I can't remember all of the scores, but I do know that I had two and whoever won had like thirty.... haha still fun though! ^



^^ And then it started raining and hailing so we hid under some trees and called it our shelter. Eventually we put our rain gear on (below) and hiked around in the hail/rain!
It was so festive....we were sitting under big trees, there was white snow-like stuff on the ground, the boys were trying to build us a fire...I just wanted to sing some Christmas carols!!! 
A little excited for the holidays...it's fine. ^^

 ^^ hahaha we laughed for hours at this pic. Twins for the win! ^^

 ^^ They refer to themselves as the "twin towers" and have taken pictures in this pose 
all over Europe and the states!  I sure love these sisters of mine. ^^





^^ Brothers! ^^

 ^^ Blurry, but we were thrilled to find a secret stash of thin mints in Cindy's bag!!! ^^


 ^^ A super moon.  Super bright. Super cool. ^^
^^And of course a camping trip is never complete without some jiffy pop! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment